CuPRO 5%: special chelate formula of hydroxyethylenediphosphonic acid (HEDP) and copper (Cu) frtilizer designed for all kind of plants. This product is new typ HEDP. It’s much better than most copper compound such as traditional Cu oxide, sulfate and etc. It is easier for absorbing than EDTA-Cu. The HEDP-Cu is good for environment protecting and operate in the range of pH 4.5-11.0.
About CuPRO 5%
Directions of use
Application: (hydroponic, fertigation):
– Trees: nuts, mango, avocado, olive, banana, palm, coffe, pineapple, apple, pear, peach, apricot, plum, cherries, cherry, cherry plum, pomegrante and etc.: (little tree): 5 L/ha., (large tree): 10 L/ha.
– Grapes, Citrus, Pome fruit (little tree): 5 L/ha., (large tree): 10 L/ha.
– Ornamental plants: 1,5-2,4 Lg/ha.
– Vegetables: 1,5-5,0 L/ha.
– Perennial and perennial flowers: 3-8 L/ha.
– Strawberry, Raspberry: 10-16 L/ha.
– Farm plants: 3-8 L/ha.
FOLIAR SPRAYING APPLICATION: divide the above doses into 3 and apply.
Product does not pollute the environment.
Effective at pH of solution 4.5-11.0.
Not dangerous for soil and other bacteria.
It does not violate the ecosystem, but supports it.
The product is 100% soluble in water.
It does not contain chlorine.
Non toxic organic product.
Do not spoil the dishes.
Copper (Cu) 5%, water, HEDP acid (C2H2O7P2)
Dilute the product is with non-chlorinated water.
After mixing use within 6 hours.
Overdosing is not dangerous.
In case of contact with eyes, mouth, nose, hands rinse thoroughly with water.
When spraying, do not exceed a pressure of 3.4 atmospheres (50 psi).
Finish using the solution within 6 hours after mixing with water.
Wear a mask and goggles when using.
Do not freezing.
CuPRO 5% has a natural sediment. Shake before use.
Store for 12 months at +5 – +25 С0. Keep in a dark and dry place.